Saturday, March 27, 2010

Music review Brantley Gilbert

Brantley Gilbert Congratulations, you are my first contribution. I found a simple search on MySpace, I had to check first, and tell the truth, I am so happy that I came across Brantley Gilbert.

Now I was not able to much about this guy from his MySpace page to learn. I think he just wanted to let only the music speaks for itself.

The first thing I noticed waiting to load your music, it was the dates of the tour. This guy must be on the edge of the star. HasBookings until December. Some people can not understand how big it is, however, is enormous! To dream of a working group is a musician. So congrats on that.

Now, for the music

The first song I heard was "My Kinda Party". This is the song good ol 'country rocker that makes want to get up and shake a bit'. The lyrics of this song were great. I do not know who is doing the writing, but keep at it. I love this song, but there is aSome things I feel are missing. The song feels empty when it is appropriate to parts choir. You can stay where it should be the construction and nature of stays in a plane. I believe that there is no such thing as a guitar distorted to fill the song with a full sound and give that country difficult, serious ass, and does not listen, the nature of the product.

The other thing that I noticed any choirs. This helps the song sound fuller than I think it would catapult en Radio. It's definitely almost ready for this.

Overall I think the song is great and you would like to know if a producer enters into possession, and that really makes "The Business" on.

The next thing I heard was "A Modern Day Prodigial Son." Brantley, what do you do on the street and not being with the bigwigs at Sony or hell itself, as an indie label Big Machine Records. One of them will make you rich!

This song has hit written all over him. I know, big country> Music and my friends IS GREAT Country Music. I can not believe how good your songs are written. As I said, I do not know much about these guys, but I think that does it for a while '. "I am a renegade I'm a tramp." This is particularly true for many people. I see myself playing this for my friends and I sing this at a karaoke bar. I love Wannabe in Nashville!

I could not, time to get to the next track. I saw the familiar name of Colt Ford will bea song I'd heard. The title was "Dirt Road Anthem".

This song is the new style of rap country. The song has no album cut written all over him. But for me, I dig it. It has everything I like. I am a big rap / hip-hop fans, and rightly so my thing. I do not see a country in a friendly way radio with this cut, because it sounds so much like a stream rap.

Colt Ford is great in this song. I have a couple of things on CMT, but thisreally took me by surprise. His rhyme style is nothing less than the point. It was country, was the rap, you have to play with my car.

The hook and the music was good, so good. Guys, this was perfect for me.

Overall Final Review

Brantley Gilbert is fantastic. It seems to me like a man should be so close to a "distraction" that has the smell of popcorn stage hours. Just keep it up and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. Congratulations BrantleyGilbert has received the thumbs up from me! Visit his MySpace page at myspace.com / brantleygilbertmusic.

No comments:

Post a Comment