Friday, May 28, 2010

#% Sharp Aquos LC19D44U 19 Inch 720p LCD HDTV



Buying this TV was a nightmare! I ordered this TV and the vendor (not amazon.com) that sold it to me sent me a DIFFERENT TV! Hoping I would be stupid enough not to notice! I reviewed the other TV he sent me and after alot of thought decided to keep it (was running out of time to get a TV for my parents for Xmas) and when we opened it and turned it on, the volume was defective! I returned it to the vendor and he said I would get credit minus shipping and restocking! I told him it was defective and he said it was not! I told him to plug it in himself and see! I am sure he knew it was and bought it at a discount and then tryed to sell it to me hoping I would not notice! WHAT A CROOK! I was lucky that amazon.com credit card did take care of the shipping and restocking for me, but I told Amazon.com that the vendor that sold it to me was a crook!!!! I think the Sharp Aquos is a good TV, but I never got to see it! So beware of what you actually get vs what you order!
(4 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Sharp Aquos LC19D44U 19 Inch 720p LCD HDTV


  • 16:9 ATSC/NTSC/QAM Tuner
  • Black with Bottom Low Profile Speakers
  • Unique remote with built-in clock/timer
  • Features HDMI input
  • Features PC Input

No comments:

Post a Comment